H+I Adventures has partnered with Global Rescue, who offer the finest medical advisory, and medical and security evacuation services, to protect all of our riders travelling around the world with us.
They deliver a world-class emergency service, from detailed reports on more than 200 countries to help travellers prepare, to medical evacuations and security extractions when needed most.
Global Rescue intelligence ensures that our guides around the world are in a position to anticipate and mitigate against any potential issues, and if the worst does happen, Global Rescue medical and evacuation services will get you to safety and the best medical provision available, as quickly as possible.
Global Rescue benefits for our travellers include:
- Medical evacuations to nearest appropriate hospital, from anywhere in the world to the nearest appropriate hospital (excludes cost of any resulting medical treatment, which must be covered by your own insurance)
- Security extractions – If you experience threats to your safety that could result in grievous bodily harm or there is a government order to evacuate, Global Rescue will extract you and bring you to the nearest safe area
- Field rescue – Global Rescue will rescue you from the point of illness or injury, even if you’re far from civilization. Their personnel and partners deploy and bring you to safety
- Medical advisory services – Our guides around the world have 24/7 access to critical medical advice from a team of physicians, paramedics and Johns Hopkins Medicine, ranked #1 in the U.S. 22 times since 1990
- Destination reports – Our worldwide team has access to constantly-updated intelligence on more than 200 countries with critical information on medical, security and other important events that may impact upon your travel with us
When you book your mountain biking adventure with H+I Adventures, all of these services are included as standard.
Please also be aware of the limitations and exclusions of our Global Rescue policy.